7 Reasons Why People Choose IKON IMAGES
1. Business Portrait specialists
We create powerful Headshots & Branding Portraits for Speakers, Trainers, Coaches, Consultants and Entrepreneurs so we stay focused and up to date in our industry with modern skills, equipment and techniques in doing what we love to do best and are truly passionate about. We know that everyone is different and we don’t all want the same things so that‘s why our indoor studio is set up with the latest studio flash equipment and we also have outdoor locations.
2. Rave reviews from clients
Great testimonials from our clients for our Headshot & Branding Portraits.
3. Photography by the photographer – Kon Iatrou
Simple concept isn’t it? The person that designs your Business Portrait photo shoot is the same person that photographs you as well. No sales person, no students and no amateurs. Your photographer is Kon Iatrou, professional photographer with over 15 years behind the camera and is accredited with the Australian Institute of Professional Photography.
4. The professional experience
A photography session with us is not a rushed and unplanned photo shoot but a fun and enjoyable created over three separate sessions.
1. We design your photo shoot with you over the phone during your Design Consultation to ensure that it’s personalised and exactly what you want and need.
2. We conduct the photo shoot either at the studio (indoor or the outdoor studio) or your location (this depends on the product purchased). Our clients always have fun at the photo shoot. It’s the most important ingredient! Even if it’s your first time being professionally photographed by us we take away any nerves you may have because we spend the time to make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed so that you enjoy your experience.
3. We show you the photos as we progress through your photo shoot so that you part of the creative process, you can see exactly how we’re progressing and that makes the coaching part, for the poses and expression, so much easier for you plus by the end of each scene we pick the best image. When we’re finished your photo shoot you’ll know exactly which images you’ll be receiving so there’s no surprises.
5. Responsive and attentive customer service
Your experience with us from the first phone call or e-mail to the delivery of your finished products is a satisfying and rewarding experience.
6. Photography products to suit your business requirements
We provide your Professional Business Portraits as Print Ready, Web Ready and Hi-Res images – the FOUR formats you need your photos in to cover the ways you’ll be using them.
Images are prepared for printing purposes, eg. magazines, newspapers, books, flyers, business cards, etc
Images are prepared for on-line applications, eg. websites, social media (facebook, twitter, LinkedIN, etc), forums, YouTube, etc
Images are prepared for your presentations on MSPowerPoint and Keynote
Your photos are cropped to suit the square cropping of all Social Media sites, including Google Plus and others that are a circle.
7. Professional and relaxed atmosphere with a friendly team attitude
Our clients tell us that they love the professional studio and prefer it so much more to a typical cold and empty warehouse set up or a part of someone’s house.